Bunjy is a digital marketing agency with clients across North America, UAE, UK and India. At Bunjy, we create impressionable brand communication, through visual storytelling, design thinking and digital asset creation. We are a boutique firm, with an energetic team, working with select clientele.
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the client’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
This position entails working from our office located in Teynampet, Chennai.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the clients and audience.
- Take a brief to grasp the client’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the creative
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills