Bunjy is a digital marketing agency with clients across North America, UAE, UK and India. At Bunjy, we create impressionable brand communication, through visual storytelling, design thinking and digital asset creation. We are a boutique firm, with an energetic team, working with select clientele.
Graphic Designers at BUNJY are entitled to manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, photos and shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
This position entails working from our office located in Teynampet, Chennai.
- Adhering to a client’s brand identity, guidelines and bringing a brief concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision, keeping- budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Preparing mockups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting sign off/approval before finalizing artwork.
- Working and collaborating with art directors, copywriters, photographers and other designers.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Working with external departments to extend concepts and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/color codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Note : Please include your portfolio / links of websites developed to be considered for the position.