Reading books never gets old, even though technology gets updated almost on a daily basis. If you are in the business of digital marketing, you already know that regardless of how many academic courses you take in college, or how many hours you spent listening to your teachers, the most you will ever gain is some basic knowledge.
Marketing has become more synonymous with Digital Marketing, with more resources being spent on the ‘new’ forms of marketing over traditional methods. Offline marketing isn’t as effective anymore given the steady increase in the portion of the audience available on the internet. Digital marketing is a highly evolving field with new techniques, theories, tactics and tools emerging every day, and the only way to stay on top is to stay tuned and on standby to grab anything new and useful. However, a Google search won’t suffice since the web is filled with vast information
That is why we have compiled this list of books for you, which will make a significant difference in the way you look into online marketing & Digital presence.
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- Big Book of Digital Marketing By Digital Firefly Marketing
- SEO Moz – The beginner’s guide to SEO
- Digital marketer’s Ultimate Guide to Digital Marketing
- The Definitive Guide to social media marketing
The New Rules of Marketing and PR
The New Rules of Marketing and PR shows you ways to leverage the potential that Web-based communication offers your business. Finally, you’ll speak to customers and buyers, establishing a private link with the people that make your business work.
This book covers Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, reaching buyers, social media reach and much more.
Few Insights from the book:
- Reach Your Buyers Directly
“There’s undoubted that getting the word out about a thought, a product, or a service is far simpler at the time you can count on social media sites like blogs, Facebook, and Twitter. The web allows any organization to outreach buyers directly.”
2. Be Buyer Focused
“Once you got understand the audience extremely well, then (and only then) you ought to begin to satisfy their informational needs by centring in your buyers’ problems and creating and delivering content accordingly.”
“Organizations that use online content well definitely have a clear goal—to sell products, generate leads, secure contributions, or get people to join—and deploy a content strategy that could directly contribute to reaching that goal.”
Big Book of Digital Marketing By Digital Firefly Marketing
In the last ten years, digital marketing has become an industry unto itself. Today companies must be proficient in website design and development, search engine optimization and social media to ensure potential customers can buy from them.
The Big Book of Digital Marketing will provide you with a deep dive learning to Search engine optimisation, content marketing, website redesign, social media marketing, Pinterest
SEO MOZ – The Beginner’s Guide to SEO
This Moz Guide gives the reader insights into the ins and outs of Search Engine Optimization. You will get to learn about Keyword research, Search Engine tools and Measuring & Tracking success. Also How UX, UI & content affect search engine rankings and a variety of Search Engine Tools.
This Book covers the Area Broadly about the Website Crawling, content compelling, optimising keyword, Optimising UX, SERP’s and it covers the nooks and corner of Search engine optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Digital Marketing – Digital Marketer
This Ultimate Guide to Digital Marketing is filled with insights and strategies for business owners, marketing professionals, students, and anyone who are looking to sharpen their current skills and catch up to speed on the latest in digital marketing.
The Definitive Guide to Social Media Marketing – Marketo
Social media marketing gives marketers an immense opportunity to interact with their buyers, across the complete customer lifecycle, on the platforms they actively tune for information. So, it is decisive that, as a marketer, you understand the way to leverage social media marketing to create your brand, drive demand, and retain your buyer.
The Definitive Guide to Social Media Marketing by Marketo is packed with:
- Key Learnings of what social media marketing means for today’s brands and the value it can bring to your organisation—including increased brand awareness and preference, better search engine optimisation (SEO), networking and peer-to-peer influence, and more.
- Successful social media marketing begins with a strategic approach. How to understand your audience through personas, map your messages to all of the six stages of the customer lifecycle, and build targeted content that offers valuable information.
- Which kind of social media is right for your audience and your brand.
- Why organic social media might not provide the reach you would like, and discover how to structure your social advertising strategy for optimum results.
- How to set your cadence and develop the proper mixture of messages to maximise reach and meet the requirements of your audience.
- How social media marketing contributes to business growth, you would like the proper tools to assist you to connect all the info points across your channels. And how to define key performance indicator (KPI) metrics for various stage prospects, like followers, cost per lead/acquisition, SQL, opportunities won, revenue won, and customer lifecycle value.
- How to choose a bright tech stack by carefully evaluating each tool and its capabilities, and determine the way to avoid a “Frankenstack”—a set of individual siloed tools that an organization tries to urge to strive together and ultimately leads to a multitude.
If you are interested in creative effective digital marketing strategies, reach out to us at Bunjy. We are a top digital marketing agency in Chennai.